- All-Natural Ingredients
Every ingredient in our treats have a nutritional value. No fillers, no added salts or sugar. No hydrogenated oils.
Little Barks is licensed through the department of Agriculture. Veterinary-approved and offered to purchase for their clients. Local ingredients and only U.S.A. human-grade ingredients.
Specialty Treats Available
- diabetic treats
- low-calorie treats
- seasonal and birthday treats
- filled treats with fresh-ground peanut butter
- Rolled Oats: Source of protein and fiber
- Garlic: Heart health, bug repellent, skin and coat health & has been shown to boost immune system
- Parsley: Helps with bad breath and soothes sensitive tummy
- Olive Oil: Only first-run oils to retain full benefits. Skin and coat health. No hydrogenated oils.
- Calcium: Used in the form of finely ground egg shells. Cleaned and ground in our kitchen to assure quality.
- Natural Organic Fish Oil: Contains Omega-3 and Omega-6. Joint support, skin and coat care. Also has been shown to help dogs with allergies.
- Whole Ground Wheat Flour: Source of fiber and protein.
- Sweet Potato: Loaded with anti-oxidants. A great source of fiber and calcium. No saturated fats.
- Yogurt: Aides with digestion.
- Korean Rice: Naturally sweet treat with no saturated fats. Low calorie.
- Rosemary: Ground organic rosemary is a natural preservative with a bonus. Natural anti-fungal.